Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Noteworthy 2013 #3

Here I am, a month after Noteworthy ended, thinking about what I have learned.  Well, for me I guess it was really insightful to comprehend the Theory.  I keep mentioning it, I guess I really liked it.  It was also fun to get a new piano teacher that imphasizes on how the music was written.  She has us go through the songs and write down what chords are being played through an arrangement or classical piece and then labels them as the dominant, subdominant, etc.  It is really neat to see the how the composers wrote.  It also makes  me grateful for the three weeks at Noteworthy. 

Another thing I am using at home is composing and arranging.  It is really nice to have Mr. Elms songwriting sheets ready at hand. 

Oh I forgot to mention in previous posts.  Please put your mouse on the pictures to see what was happening.  I will not do that this time though. 

Some pictures!!!!
So this is the picture of the leaders of Noteworthy, except for the girl in the middle, who just jumped in to help.

This is another picture of our fun, fun, fun bus ride!!!

There were some bugs on the tree that were interesting to see.

A little outside singing crew.

Organization of a volley ball game. 

Rebecca playing piano. She was our AMAZING accompanist. 

The very fun bells!!

Three good friends: Shirlei, Hannah, and Kitty.

Our orchestra, some you cannot see in the picture. 

This is what the Noteworthy boys dressed up in for dress like your roommate day. 

This is Charity, Hannah and Hannah having fun. 

This is our choir. Even though most of us are Noteworthy people about 8-9 verity people joined in, mainly to help out the men's part since there were only six Noteworthy boys.

The Noteworthy boys also performed their solfege presentation at the concert.

Me playing bells at the concert.  Laura is to my right, Rachel and then Noah to my left.

I cannot stop saying that the Bells were fun.

Some more bell pictures.  I guess we were concentrating on the notes a little too much that we forgot to smile. :) 

Our endeavors to get a stairwell picture.

Some more stairwell pictures!!
 
So that is the last of them.  May God Bless you as you seek to please Him. 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what they were doing at the tree. It didn't look like they were climbing it.

    ReplyDelete