Sunday, November 17, 2013

Time in Texas

Posted by: Patience

A couple weeks ago, a friend had a baby. A few months before, she had called and asked me to come help during her recovery period.  I was so excited! The two weeks I spent at her home in Texas was very filled of every type of blessing imaginable.

Mrs. Woolley and baby Evelyn

I spent most mornings facilitating homeschool activities for the two older Woolley girls.


 While they were doing school, Terza, Nate, and I would engage in some sort of learning activity until Nate went down for a morning nap. Here's some pictures of us learning how to make straight lines. :)


After lunch, the Woolley children had a long quiet time in which Lydia and Sarah read and Terza and Nate slept. During that time, I would rest somehow, maybe call home, do some school work, or climb in bed for a little nap. ;)
 In the picture above, Lydia, Sarah, and Terzah are all playing stick violins. ;)
 When we had extra time, we would go to the park together. One of the girls favorite games to play was "Laura and Mary" from Little House on the Prarie. It was so cute to watch as Lydia became Mary, Sarah became Laura, Terzah became little Carrie, that I was compelled to become "Ma Wilder" for them. :)
 




 The Lord perfectly orchestrated events and time so that I could spend some time with two very dear friends! Haley and Elizabeth have been encouraging examples of what life in Christ should look like. I couldn't ask for better friends, girls!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment